Élia is a female name.
Origin of Élia
Élja is a female form of Elias.
Meaning of Élia
Élja means “my God is Yahweh”.
p-names-switzerland-2018:Top names Switzerland 2018:Switzerland:2018
- /en/top-names-switzerland-2019:Top names Switzerland 2019:Switzerland:2019
- /en/top-names-germany-2016:Top names Germany 2016:Germany:2016
- /en/top-names-germany-2017:Top names Germany 2017:Germany:2017
- /en/top-names-germany-2018:Top names Germany 2018:Germany:2018
- /en/top-names-germany-2019:Top names Germany 2019:Germany:2019
- /en/top-names-denmark-2019:Top names Denmark 2019:Denmark:2019
- /en/top-names-finland-2019:Top names Finland 2019:Finland:2019
- /en/top-names-france-2018:Top names France 2018:France:2018
- /en/top-names-france-2019:Top names France 2019:France:2019
- /en/top-names-great-britain-2016:Top names Great Britain 2016:Great Britain:2016
- /en/top-names-liechtenstein-2019:Top names Liechtenstein 2019:Liechtenstein:2019
- /en/top-names-sweden-2019:Top names Sweden 2019:Sweden:2019
The first name Elia is female and male.
Origin of Elia
Elia is a gender-neutral name. The male name is the Italian form of Elias, the female name derived from Elio.
Meaning of Elia
Elia means “my God is Yahweh”.
Alternate spellingElja Elliya Elliyah
CategoriesNames Girl's name Short girl names Short names Names with É Girl names with É
More popular first namesElya Mila Lina Lia Ella Lya Léna Léana Milla Lena Elyana Elina Lyana Luna Emma
You're looking for names like Élia?
No need to look further, then. Find the perfect first name for your baby together with your partner now!