The leaves turn orange, red and yellow, the weather gets windier, it gets dark and rainy and Christmas is nocking on the door: autumn is coming!
These are the cosy days between hot summer and cold winter, when it smells of pumpkin and the squirrels bury their nuts. A great time to give birth to your child.
If you’re pregnant and due to have your little girl in September, October or November, check out these stunning autumnal girl names:
Feminine Autumn Names
- Especially suitable is the Japanese girl’s name Aki, which means “born in autumn”
- The Turkish female name Hazan means “autumn”
- Jora and Jorah are the “autumn rain”
- Akina has the wonderful meaning “flower of autumn”
- Dalia is the flower “Dahlia” and is regarded as the queen of the autumn flowers
- The name Sapphire derived from the blue gemstone and is the birthstone of September
Girl Names for Rainy Weather
- The Turkish girl names Yagmur and Baran mean “rain”
- Also suitable: Jora or Jorah = “autumn rain”
- Amaya means “night rain” in Japanese
- If there is a really heavy rain, the name Rejnafits, because it means “downpour”
- Iris combines sun and rain and creates a “rainbow”
- The “wind”, that is the meaning of Brisa, Tuuli and Samira
- Alizée means “trade wind”
- The Turkish name Yeliz has the beautiful meaning “what remains behind (or, after) the wind” and “like the wind”
- Keana is just a “cool breeze” in fall
Autumnal Flora and Fauna
- The oak with the acorns is a tree, which makes us think of autumn: Oakley means the “oak clearing”
- In Autumn, the “hazelnut” is ripe and is falling from the “hazel” bush. That is the meaning of the name Hazel
- The “quince” = Dunja can be harvested in autumn, as well as the “apple” = Avalon or Alma
- Kaja means “dark bird”, which fits the dark autumn days
- Lenne is the “flying bird” and makes us think of all the birds, which fly away from the cold
More autumnal Girl Names
- These girl names are suitable for the Golden Season: Aurelie, Aurelia, Sona, Golda and Aranka mean “made of gold”, “gold”, “golden” or “gilded”
- Orlaith is the “golden princess”
- Sienna stands for the autumnal color “orange-red”
- In the morning, you can find it on the leaves: Tali = “dew”
- Typical of autumn: Moran = “fog”
- There are more clouds in autumnal heaven. Wolke and Nefeli mean “cloud”
- Anzu is a name of the Mesopotamian mythology and means “mighty cloud”
- Eylül is Turkish and means “September”
We have a lot of great Autumnal Boy Names for you. Or would you like to see other seasonal names: Winterly Girl Names, Girl Names for Spring Babys, Summer Girl Names and Winter Names for Boys , Baby Boy Names for Spring Babys or Summer Boy Names.
Find a suitable autumn name together with your partner.
With the help of CharliesNames - your free Babynames App.
- Gorgeous Autumn Names for Girls