Lévi is a male name.
Origin of Lévi
Lévi is a Hungarian form of Levi and therefore a biblical name which refers to the Israelite tribe of Levites (Jewish priests). It is as well a short form of the Hungarian name Levente.
Meaning of Lévi
Lévi means “attached”, “joined”.
Pronunciation of Lévi
- /en/top-names-ireland-2019:Top names Ireland 2019:Ireland:2019
- /en/top-names-liechtenstein-2018:Top names Liechtenstein 2018:Liechtenstein:2018
- /en/top-names-netherlands-2016:Top names Netherlands 2016:Netherlands:2016
- /en/top-names-netherlands-2017:Top names Netherlands 2017:Netherlands:2017
- /en/top-names-netherlands-2018:Top names Netherlands 2018:Netherlands:2018
- /en/top-names-netherlands-2019:Top names Netherlands 2019:Netherlands:2019
- /en/top-names-norway-2017:Top names Norway 2017:Norway:2017
- /en/top-names-norway-2018:Top names Norway 2018:Norway:2018
- /en/top-names-new-zealand-2019:Top names New Zealand 2019:New Zealand:2019
- /en/top-names-sweden-2017:Top names Sweden 2017:Sweden:2017
- /en/top-names-sweden-2019:Top names Sweden 2019:Sweden:2019
- /en/top-names-united-states-2019:Top names United States 2019:United States:2019
Levi is a male name.
Origin of Levi
Levi is a biblical name and refers to the Israelite tribe of Levites (Jewish priests). It is as well a short form of the Hungarian name Levente.
Meaning of Levi
Levi means “attached”, “joined”.
Pronunciation of Levi
Alternate spellingLevi Levie Levy Lewi
CategoriesNames Boy's name Short boy names Short names Boy names with L Names with L
Top namesAustralia 2019 Switzerland 2019 Germany 2019 Netherlands 2019 New Zealand 2019
You're looking for names like Lévi?
No need to look further, then. Find the perfect first name for your baby together with your partner now!