The leaves turn orange, red and yellow, the weather gets windier, it gets dark and rainy and Christmas is nocking on the door: autumn is coming!
These are the cosy days between hot summer and cold winter, when it smells of pumpkin and the squirrels bury their nuts. A great time to give birth to your child.
If you’re pregnant and due to have your little boy in September, October or November, check out these stunning autumnal boy names:
Masculine Names for Rainy Weather
- The unisex name Jora means “autumn rain”
- Mojo is a West African name and means “rain”
- No rain without Mazin = “rain clouds”
- Indra means “possessing drops of rain” and is the name of the Indian god of the sky and rain
- Nodin and Samir mean “wind”
- Zephyr is “the west wind”
- And Kiano is the “wind in the waves”, “whirlwind” and “fresh wind”
Autumnal Flora and Fauna
- The “forest” is beautifully coloured in fall. Forrest and Silvan also mean “dweller near the woods” and “man of the woods”
- Ainsley is the “solitary clearing” in the woods
- The “oak” with the acorns is a tree, which makes us think of autumn: Alon is the “oak tree” and Oakley the “oak clearing”
- Lenne is the “flying bird” and makes us think of all the birds, which fly away from the cold
More autumnal Boy Names
- These boy names are suitable for the golden season: Aurel, Aurelius, Aurelian, Artan, Arton and Zlatan mean “golden”, “gilded”
- The Albanian name Florim has the meaning “piece of gold”
- Orell is “made of gold”
- Arian means “our gold”
- Rumo is “red-cheeked” after a cold winter walk
- Moran has the meaning “fog”, which is typical of the autumn season
- Gry is the “dawn”, when the days start getting shorter
There are also beautiful Autumn Names for Girls.
Or would you like to see other seasonal names: Girl Names for Winter Babys and winter Names for Boys.
Find a Baby Name quick and easy!
With the help of the free Babynames App Charlies Names.